Hello love! Welcome back. I’ve been wanting to put up this post for a while now. I’ve met some awesome people since I started blogging and this is a way to let everyone get to know me a little better! And also because I don’t have any style/beauty related post for this week 😉 I hope you enjoy reading this post and please leave your comments as usual. I love reading them, even those that send me DMs ( @__dee_bae this one is for you!)
Let’s get started, shall we?
1. My real name is Aniebiet-Abasi (meaning who is like God? a rhetorical question) and I am from Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
2. When I was younger, I thought I had no talent and when people ask, I’d say “reading and writing” now I know those are actually my talents.
3. I am an excellent judge of character and first impression matters a lot to me.
4. 90% of my intuitions are always correct.
5. I listen to music whenever I’m working- cooking, washing, bathing, etc.
6. I love rap music. Only the real can relate (if you get this reference, I love you!) Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean <3 and Nicki Minaj are my current faves.
7. I love being independent and I really enjoy working or doing things on my own.
8. I’d pick staying at home and watching movies any day over going out.
9. Appearance is key to me and so, you will never catch me with rumpled clothes outside.
10. I’m the perfect example of a daddy’s girl 🙂
11. I can’t exercise to save my life. Help!
12. I love shopping and I am an impulsive buyer. My friend, @emem__b, is probably tired of me because of this.
13. I can’t sleep on a scattered bed, I can’t even stand seeing my bed scattered.
14. I get a lot of compliments on my handwriting 😀
15. If you ever search for the meaning of a foodie in a dictionary, my picture would probably be right next to it!
16. I am low key a perfectionist (I actually used to deny this but now I know it’s true)
17. Please don’t ask what my “likes and dislikes” are. That’s a major turn off for me.
18. I still watch teenage shows on Disney and Nickelodeon. Henry Danger has my heart <3 (I dislike cartoons btw)
19. If you ever hit me up with “xup”, “happy born day” and the likes, please don’t be surprised if you don’t get a response.
20. I’d like to be an author one day!
As you can tell, man’s got sauce, not ketchup, sauce! (lately I’ve been obsessed with Big Shaq). Unfortunately, that sauce has finished for today 😉 I hope you enjoyed this post because I really did enjoy drafting it. New posts every Thursday, don’t forget but you can keep up with me by following on IG @anniejaai. I’d love to see you there! Ciao! (am I the only one who doesn’t know how to end a blog post properly? LOL)
|| HUGS AND KISSES ||
So what do you think?? Would you love to be friends with me?? Yay or nay?? Please comment below. Thanks b!